MAVENFAIR COMMUNITY POLICY
The MavenFair Community provides a public venue for buyers, sellers and members to interact. It is a place where buyers can get more information from Canadian makers; users can find inspiration; share knowledge; and, build relationships.
We have provided some common-sense rules to make sure the MavenFair Community continues to maintain a safe and respectful site. Please take these rules seriously – we do.
Users must comply with the following rules:
- Private information – do not share private or personally identifying information;
- Obscenities, racism or harassing language or imagery is strictly prohibited;
- Adhere to the MavenFair Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Use your manners, be respectful towards other members:
- Do not disparage a specific member, shop, or item;
- Do not discuss coordinating pricing with other sellers;
- Predatory-like behaviour is prohibited – stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people’s personal information;
- Spam, misleading metadata and scams – it is not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages;
- Do not engage in illegal activity or activity that infringes someone’s intellectual property, or encourages others to engage in that type of activity.
MavenFair does not support content that promotes or condones violence against anyone, including individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, or sexual orientation/gender identity. MavenFair does not support content whose primary purpose is inciting hatred on the basis of any of the aforementioned core characteristics.
MavenFair reserves the right to take action against any account or content that violates this policy.