I hand form your custom clay pet figurine in professional grade polymer clay and then hand paint. As you can see from the sample images here of past clay animal pieces, I create my clay pet figurines in an artistic primitive style with an artisan flair. The finished animal or bird figurine will have the characteristics and the colouring of the beloved pet that it emulates.
SIZE: Your custom animal sculpture will be a small size of approx: 3″ by 2 1/2″ and never smaller but may be up to 1/4″ larger, depending on the type of animal.
Custom Clay Pet Purchase Directions:
• Purchase the pet sculpture listing
• Please provide reference images within 3 days
• Though I do work with your direction, I reserve the right to make artistic choices for the pose
• Your pet sculpture will be complete in 7 business days
• A small .jpg image will be emailed to you through the email provided, for your approval before shipping
• 2 small alterations to the painting stage will be included in the listing price, if required
• Approved pet sculpture will be sealed and shipped within 3 business days of your approval
• There are no returns nor refunds on personal custom pet sculptures, please be aware of that
• Not a gift for children, not a toy in any way
Care of Clay Figurine: Please always open your clay piece package over a soft surface because accidental dropping on a hard surface, especially from a distance, could cause breakage. Always keep your clay piece out of a child’s reach as these are not toys at all. Always dust off your piece gently and do not soak or use cleaning solutions because eventually this could wear the finish, though the polymer clay itself is not harmed by water once cured. I tend to use the corner of a soft tea towel or small cloth to gently wipe dust away, and not often.